$99 WATER HEATER FLUSH +
FREE WATER TEST
Click the button below or call to receive this limited time offer on your next service!
*Not combinable with any other offer. Limited one per household. Must present coupon at time of service. Call for appointment.
Valid Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. Not valid on holidays or weekends.*
WHY CHOOSE BENJAMIN FRANKLIN?
All repairs, service, and installations are guaranteed for up to 2 years
Same day repair and service
100% satisfaction guarantee
Trusted name with years of experience
Financing options available
for all new installations
Licensed, bonded, and insured technicians
WATER HEATER FLUSH
So, What’s the Deal?
We are currently offering
Water Heater Flush
Our punctual plumbers are experts when it comes to water heater repairs, but we also want to help our customers avoid unfortunate situations, like going without hot water because of a problem with the water heater. That’s why we offer preventative water heater maintenance, so you can rest assured your water heater is dependable.
The Maintenance Process
- We’ll check your safety relief valve and emergency shutoff valve to make sure that your water heater is as safe as possible in case a problem does occur.
- We’ll also test the water temperature to make sure it’s at an optimal level. It should be warm enough to take a hot shower comfortably, but not so warm that it could cause any safety concerns.
- Then we’ll inspect your burner assembly and the power supply that’s heating the water.
- If needed, we’ll flush out the system to get rid of any debris that may cause a problem with the efficiency of the machine, and could lead to larger problems.
- These steps all help to ensure that your water heater is working as efficiently as possible and they will help increase the water heater’s lifespan.
Causes of Catastrophic Water Heater Failures
It is important to be aware that your water heater could fail and cause a dangerous situation for you and your family. That is why it is crucial to know the general causes for water heater failures and how to prevent it from happening to you.
- Improper adjustment of temperature and pressure controls
- Altered safety valves or relief valves
- Work performed by unqualified or untrained personnel
- Lack of routine inspection and proper maintenance
- Improper installation
- Lack of proper controls and safety devices
It’s easy to forget about your water heater until something goes wrong. Unfortunately, water heaters are not as maintenance free as some people would like to believe. And if you have a problem, you need to contact the experienced plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Our experienced plumbers can recommend the best water heater to meet your family’s needs and budget. Our licensed and insured plumbers are trained professionals, so you can rest assured the water heater flush and inspection services we provide will be done to code and with the highest level of quality workmanship.
Live 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week
See What Our Customers Are Saying
“Ben Franklin Plumbing made me feel extremely comfortable entering my home! Didn’t have to ask them to put their shoe covers on and they were extremely clean, careful, and polite. The technician could not have performed a more professional job. Highly recommended!!”